- Blueberries are in. Fresh picked or pick your own. It is a great crop this year. We have fresh local veggies, jams, honey, and terrific milkshakes, sundaes, smoothies, cones, baked goods, tea and coffee. Our hours are 8am - 7pm, Emma's Ice Cream stand is open 9am - 6pm. Thank you for supporting local farming.
- June 2014 - We are now open for the season and the berries look great! We have u-pick and ready picked available. Please check us out on Facebook for up-to-date information or call 604-946-8216. Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you all this summer!
- May 2014 - All of our crops look great this year. We are hoping to open mid June for U-Pick and Ready Picked strawberries. Please check us out on Facebook for up-to-date information or call 604-946-8216. Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you all this summer!
- June 2013 We will be opening for U-Pick and Picked Strawberries approximately June 14th. The crop looks great this year. Call 604-946-8216 for up-to-date information.
- Emma Lea Farms is now open on Saturday and Sunday during the Fall Season, from 10AM - 6PM.
- The farm is now closed. Thank you for coming out this season.
- We are coming to the end of the Raspberry season, so get yours soon to last you through the winter. We will be having our second crop of Strawberries this weekend, and they are delicious. Our Blueberries are in full supply now and they are big and delicious. We hope to have them in supply until closing which will be approximately August 19th, so please don't miss out. These wonderful healthy berries are so easy to freeze, you will enjoy them all year. We eat them frozen right out of the freezer, like candy! Thanks for your continued support, we appreciate it so much. Kevin, Joanne, Family and Staff, Emma Lea Farms
- Emma Lea Farms now has Blueberries ready for U-Pick and to buy at our store. They are beautiful this year and one of natures healthiest foods for you. We also have Tayberries and Blackberries, Jams and Honey, and some of our fresh vegetables available. We thank you for your continued support, it helps keeps our farming possible.
- We are now open for the season, starting with our wonderful crop of U-Pick and Picked Strawberries, New Potatoes, Jams, and Honey. Check out our availability section to see what comes next! Also, stop for a Milkshake, Sundae, or other Ice Cream treats at Emma's Ice Cream Stand, you'll be glad you did. Thank you for your support, we do appreciate it. Kevin & Joanne.
- The weather is finally warming up and the tractors are out in the fields. The Strawberry plants are looking beautiful and starting to get blossoms on them. We are looking forward to a great berry season, so hope to see you mid-June. Check our Facebook page for more up-dates, and remember to call 946-8216 for opening dates. See you soon!
- We are now closed for the season and would like to thank all our customers for their continued support, you have been great. Thank you very much and we wish you a happy healthy year. We will be doing our best to continue to grow the best healthiest food for you and will see you next June. Kevin, Joanne, Family and Staff - Emma Lea Farms
- We will be closing our stand on Sunday August 21st for the season. We will still have lots of beautiful Blueberries to pick or to buy fresh until that time, so please don’t miss out. You will be pleased in the winter to have great berries in the freezer to enjoy. Thank you.
- The Blueberry picking is great and the fresh picked Blueberries are in the Fruit Stand now. As the crops were later this year, we will have Blueberries until approx. Aug 20th. Don't miss out on natures healthiest foods...and great tasting too!
- July 12/11 - This is the last week for Strawberry u-pick, so don't miss out. We now have u-pick and picked Tayberries and Raspberries, OK Cherries, New Potatoes, fresh Peas, Jams and Honey. Always call to make sure what you want is available as it could be sold out or unavailable that day for some reason. Thank you.
Strawberry Season is Here!
We are opening on Wednesday June 22nd with a limited supply of Strawberries. We should have a good supply by the weekend. Strawberry season is for another 2 - 3 weeks following this, but please call 604-946-8216 for up-to-date information.
Our Latest Newsletter
Preparing for Berry Season.
We are closed for the season,
but will re-open mid-June with
more delicious fruit and veggies.
We thank you very much for your
support again this year and wish
you a happy, healthy year ahead.
Closing August 8th, so don't
miss your Blueberries, Blackberries,
and Veggies at Emma Lea Farms.
July 13, 2010
Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries are waiting for you!
They are tasty and in supply now.
Also, Tayberries will be over soon.
June 28, 2010
We now have U-Pick Raspberries and Tayberries as well as the Strawberries and New Potatoes.
On Canada Day, Thursday July 1st from 10 am to 6 pm, we're selling Strawberries, Ice Cream and Hot Dogs for the Delta Hospital Foundation.
May 12, 2010
New Emma Lea Farms website by Click Designs
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Our farm has been in our family since 1885, starting with Joseph and Emma Tamboline. We have had our U-Pick farm for over 30 years and enjoy producing the best tasting, healthiest fruit for your family in a sustainable manner. See our Farming Practices.
We are open 7 days a week from early June until mid-August, but all this depends on the weather in the spring. You can always call us at (604) 946-8216 to get an up dated message on what products are available.
Please note that we are CASH/DEBIT ONLY.
We have a No Pets Policy on our farm. The basic reason for this policy is for the health and safety of all our guests. Although your pet may be well behaved and you a responsible owner, it only takes one who isn't and our guests could be put at risk. This is something we never want to happen on our farm. We appreciate your understanding.
Our hours are 8am to 7pm every day during the season. We are also open weekends throughout the fall. Please check us out on Facebook for more information.
From our family and staff at Emma Lea Farms, we thank you for supporting our own locally grown fruit and vegetables. We really enjoy the goodness and health benefits from eating locally and hope you do too.
We are located at 2727 Westham Island Road in Ladner, British Columbia.
For up-to-date information on picking, please call us at 604-946-8216 or check us out on Facebook.
Raspberries July 1 - July 25
Boysenberries July 15 - August 1
Tayberries July 5 - July 20
Black Currants July 15- August 1
Blackberries July 15 - August 20
Blueberries July 15 - August 20